Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

UFO Thoughts for 2012

Mary was teasing me about my latest quilt being quilted and bound.  I wanted to share my goals for 2012 in the quilty area of my life.  I have committed to myself that anything started in 2012 must be finished in 2012.  As you know, there are some if's, and's and but's around that.  Like I have one quilt top finished and I do need to send it out to be quilted - I want Koi on the quilt and I just don't think I can do it justice.  My rule for me on sending quilts it is I have to save up my "allowance" for anything I'm sending out.  The issue is, there's so much pretty fabric coming out, I keep spending my money on fabric.  I have to do better!!

Other than the 1 quilt top, so far, so good!  All are completed that were started in 2012.

Anyway, I have PLENTY of UFO's from 2011 and earlier so don't fear I will run out of unfinished objects any time soon!

Best wishes to you all and may all your projects be completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment