Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Personal Retreat and Disaster Movies

Well - it is the 4th Saturday of the month.  That means SyFy has disaster movies on all day.  I'm in heaven!  This is storm day.  So far, New York and Seattle have big issues.  I forgot who was hit during the first one.  LOL

It is also my personal retreat day.  We have left overs for dinner so no cooking.  I have sooooooo many UFO's from previous years.  My goal today is to quilt 4 quilts - yes, that may be too ambitious but I'm not doing anything special.  A simple meander to get the quilts completed so they can be used and loved!  Better to meander than to have them not finished at all.  I just can't afford to send all of the tops out to be done by a long arm quilter.  I can do up to a twin size pretty good now.  Working on how to do a queen size effectively but those are going out right now.

I wish you all great health, straight seams and the dream of the fabric fairy who will come in the night to sort and organize our stash for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment