Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Catching up on Quilts!

I added the size of the quilts if I had the info right here with me - I don't on all of them.  Most are under 30" square - except the first one.  I hope you enjoy!


This one is called Broken Dishes and Chards - 53 x 66




Amy's Choice from Jo's Little Women Group 10 - 


Point of View from Jo's Little Women Group 10 - 21 x 24


Moda Bake Shop's 1800's Reproduction - 20 x 20


I don't remember the name of this one.  It is from Lori Smith - Fit to Frame.  I modified the design a bit.


HST Challenge - Jo's Little Women Group 10 - 21 x 24


Lizzy's Little Quilt - Jo's Little Women Group 10 - 15 x 17


Redware and Harvest - Jo's Little Women Group 10 - not exactly red but I love it!
28 x 28


Modified Courthouse Steps from Jo's Little Women Group 10 - 18" square.
I took a lot of liberty here and just made a big courthouse step.  I really like it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Pam, these are gorgeous! What a nice way to start my morning, with this pretty eye candy! LOL
    By the way, thank you so much for commenting on my blog and leaving the tips on the basting spray. I especially appreciate the ironing tips - I'm going to get some spray and try it, so knowing the best way to use it will be so helpful! I tried to just reply to your comment, but your settings are on "no-reply" so I hopped over here. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! What a fabulous setting for your minis. I just love them! You have been a very busy stitcher this past month. Can't wait to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete