Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Quilting Frenzy Update

Yesterday's retreat was very productive!  Lots of quilts quilted.  I had to do a run to the quilt store for more batting.  Here's the results:

Friday night and Saturday morning - finished the Green and White Log Cabin quilt.  This was made from fabric from a fabric exchange in 2011 with our scrap group at JoJo's Quilt Shop.




Then I did this pretty Lavender and Green quilt.  I have no idea what pattern this was.  It was started about 2 years ago but I don't remember what group!


Then on to my "OMG - What was I thinking?" quilt.  I did not have enough contrast and just couldn't seem to stop myself.  It will make a nice quilt for someone.


Then my Thimbleberry's Crazy Puzzle Quilt from a couple of years back.

And one more - a charity quilt for the NICU locally.  They want dark colors to keep the lights out of the incubators.



If you notice, none of the quilts were started in 2012.  That means there are 5 more quilts off of my UFO listing!  That feels great.

And to show Maggie Moo doesn't just sleep all of the time, she was in her dad's chair watching me take pictures of the quilts.  It's a little deceiving to see her here.  The chair is an over-sized chair. Hubby is not over-sized - he just likes the big chairs.



Have a wonderful Sunday evening!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am impressed with all those finished quilts in one weekend. The green and white log cabin will be fun at Christmas--and St. Patty's Day. I finished one quilt this weekend--it's almost as big as a placemat ;-)

    ReplyDelete