Blog

Thursday, October 24, 2013

OOPS! Monday To - Do List - on Thursday

I forgot to do my to do list! Speaks to how well I'm organized lately! I'll blame work. It's been really challenging the last few weeks and is taking away from my sewing time. I suppose I can't complain because it does let me buy the fabrics I love!

1. Bind Double Hour Glass quilt
2. Make Mom's Mini-Bow Tuck purse
3. Make purses for grand-nieces
4. Figure out next border for Little Women's Scrap Quilt
5. Finish center of the Album quilt

I think this list will have to go for next week too! That is too much to get done by Monday now! Number 1 is done. Working on 2 and 4. 5 is frustrating. I pulled an old, old, old pattern out and the center calls for an 8" finished center BUT it should be a 7 1/2" finished center. Working on cutting it down then it's a breeze! Why not just go with it? Because it is the center of a feathered star and the sides don't fit. ****SIGH****

Life without challenges would be no fun at all and we'd never learn!

Until next time, keeps those seams at 1/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment