Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday To-Do List

Well, I didn't complete everything I had on my list but some done and some projects just jumped ahead of others. Here's what I was supposed to do:
1. Complete the center of Bonnie Hunter’s Summer Sew Along - DONE
2. Layer and quilt Soldier’s Cot Quilt - DONE
3. Bind Soldier’s Cot Quilt - DONE
4. Layer and quilt Half Scrap Log Cabin
5. Bind Half Scrap Log Cabin


So this week, I have to start out with the leftovers:

1. Layer and quilt Scrap Half Log Cabin
2. Bind Scrap Half Log Cabin
3. Layer and quilt Double Hour Glass quilt
4. Bind Double Hour Glass quilt
5. Make Mom's Mini-Bow Tuck purse
6. Make purses for grand-nieces


Notice I change the name of the quilt on the first 2 things to complete. That's because I had it wrong last week!

My center of the Bonnie Hunter Split Nine Patch:


Keep Stitching Away! And Smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment