Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving

As we begin this week of celebration of family, I hope we all find time to realize how lucky we are. We live in a country where we are free to explore our imaginations and speak our minds. We are free to worship any religion we desire. Our rights are intact.

I am thankful for God and Jesus, my family, my friends, my country, my job, my home, and - of course - my fabric! Okay the fabric was a bit tongue in cheek but I am fortunate to have the stash I do.

My prayer for the week is that no one is alone or goes hungry on the day that we celebrate with the bounty of our harvest - whether literal or just the harvest of the paycheck allow us to buy what we don't grow.

I hope there is time in this busy week for you all to sew a few seams or at least to pet some fabric.

God bless you all and here's to straight seams and beautiful quilts!

2 comments:

  1. All the same to you; I'm off to "fondle" some of my fabric now.... Anne W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, too. And I hope to squeeze in a little fabric fondling time too ;-) Mary

    ReplyDelete