Blog

Friday, November 9, 2012

Finish It - 11-09

This is my one week quilt. I started this last Friday night to demo a technique at the Scrap Therapy group. It captivated me so I worked on it during the Wayward Girls and finished the top on Sunday. Layered it Monday but didn't quilt it until Wednesday. Cut and bound on Thursday and just finished whipping the binding to the back! It is from a Fons and Porter 2000 magazine. The pattern is Buzz Saw. I really like this quilt! All of the fabrics with the exception of the background are Jo Morton and all leftovers from other projects. The background is from a 2006 Thimbleberries line. I hope you enjoy it!

And poor Maggie! She leads such a tough life! I don't think she could be any further spoiled!

If you note the quilt on the back of the love seat - yes, it is Nov 9th but my Halloween quilt is still out - and you look at my posting for Scrap Therapy and see Judi's table runner, you will see they are the same pattern but couldn't look different! I really like her prairie points on her version. The pattern came from Missouri Star Quilt Company.

3 comments:

  1. Your quilt is gorgeous!! Great job getting it done in one week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your buzz saw quilt, Pam. I especially like all those leftover Jo Morton strips.

    ReplyDelete