Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Finish It Up Friday

It's been a productive week! One of these quilts was finished last week but I didn't post it so I get to do that this week. This is Somerset - started sometime before this year but I don't remember when. It was part of a Jo Morton group.

Then I finished quilting my third Merry Mayhem #134. I really like this pattern and love this quilt!

This is another pre-2012 quilt. It's from a Strip Club at Jo Jo's Quilt Shop in Chesterfield, VA. I didn't do machine quilting and just never did get this to a long-arm person. Now that I'm quilting myself, I have a lot of tops to finish!

This is not quilted but I get to claim finished for the top! It is a Debbie Caffrey pattern. We selected this for a group project in our Scrap Therapy group at Jo Jo's Quilt Shop!

3 comments:

  1. Wow lots done. They all look so good. The Red and black one is striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlings, each and every one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Pam. Your Cat's Meow is really striking. You are encouraging me to finish my up!

    ReplyDelete