Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Speaking Faith

We never blog enough about our faith so I am going to try to post on my faith more often.  I am a Christian - my denomination is Methodist.  I was raised Presbyterian.  I don't go to church regularly but I do watch Joel Osteen regularly on TV.  I am a person who enjoys a positive message like the ones Joel sends out to us all.  Negative messages make me depressed and make me believe I will never be good enough for God.  Well, isn't that just silly!?!

Some people need the negative messages - and I respect that.  Some people feel Joel doesn't really preach God's word - and I respect that.  We all have opinions and we all have our beliefs.  Isn't wonderful that we live in a country that is tolerant of all religions?  I hope you respect my right to enjoy Joel's messages!

God and Jesus are important in my live and my daily pray is for His will to be done above all others.  I pray for tolerance for others and for me.  I pray for our caregivers, our soldiers, our teachers and our religious leaders.  Today, I add you to my prayers.  May you find peace, comfort and love in the Lord, our Father.



    Psalm 27:14, "Wait for the LORD; Be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the LORD." (NAS)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam, what a beautiful post! I remember an old quote, "If you were on trial for being a Christian, would there be enough evidence to convict you?" Your sweet spirit shines for all to see! God's blessings to you, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete