Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

AHHHHHHHH! A break - at last!

I'm officially on vacation starting today through June 4th. I cannot think of another time when I have looked forward to a break as much as I am this one. Work has been so stressful for me and my teams and I desperately needed to get away. Today was great! Hubby knew I needed a break. It is such an honor to have a good man like Troy in my life. He really understands me and my needs. We ended the afternoon by seeing MIB3. It was cute! Only disappointment - no pug! They had pictures of Frank but no Frank in the movie. But Lady GaGa has made the list of aliens they monitor. LOL I am finishing my Jo Morton's Tranferware tonight. I cheated and paperpieced the flying geese. I'll get a picture posted soon for it. The flying geese were supposed to be 3/4 x 1 1/4 I think. Mine are 1 x 1 1/2. I used Triangulations 3.0 instead of trying to draw my own or develop the right size in EQ7. If you live in the Richmond, VA area, Jo Jo's Quilt Shop did have some. Everyone was scarfing them up so check to see if they still have any. Sewing with some ladies in the morning and traveling with a couple of others early next week. I can't wait to immerse myself in fabric and completely forget about work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, Can't wait to see your transferware! I'm trying to guess what colors you used. I've been working on Raspberry Swirl and finishing up Merry Mayhem #3. I'm itching to buy some more fabric, how about you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute! I really like it. I picked an older Jo for the border and actually mitered the borders! Merry Mayhem #2 is ready for layering and quilting - hoping to do that this weekend. Can't wait to buy more fabric! Even deciding what I want to concentrate on - which will go out the window the second I walk through the door at Burkholders!

    ReplyDelete