Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

2014 Beach Retreat

We had the best time at the retreat! We had snow - FINALLY!! - at the beach. I ran around the deck catching snow in my mouth to see if it tasted salty. It did a little bit! It was a wonderful gathering of friends and, as usual, we all helped each other get out of jams. We shared sewing techniques and experiences. That makes us all better seamstress. I can't wait to do it again in 2015! However, in 2015, I will make sure I don't delete some of the pictures. I don't have pictures here that were on the camera. It's a new camera and I didn't get everything transferred to my computer and deleted many pictures. Enjoy the pictures I did manage to keep!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment