Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Little Women Sew Day - 08/24/2013

I am catching up on things that should have already been out here but life does get in the way. These pictures are from a sewing day for the Little Women group. Charlotte, Celestia, Linda and I had a great time together!
First is a wonderfully bright quilt Celestia was laying out. I love her colors!

Next is Linda working hard on a quilt for her son and daughter-in-law. I hope I got that right! I did not capture the fabric but is was lovely!

Charlotte was hand quilting her Shoo-Fly Doll Patch quilt. She does a wonderful job on her handwork.

Celestia and Charlotte swapping block around

I was working on my Bonnie Hunter quilt, Sisters Nine Patch.


We missed a lot of people because it was end of summer and we moved the date around a couple of times. We've learned to book this time 3 months out so we don't have time to confuse ourselves again!

No comments:

Post a Comment