Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Where Have I Been? With the Bears!

I've been gone from blogging longer than usual because I have been working feverishly on these little bears! The quilt is for a good friend at work - well, for her new grandson. I would have loved to do this whole quilt by hand but there just wasn't time. So this is machine applique and machine quilted. I had so much fun picking out the fabric for each of the blocks. I actually did not have to buy anything but the pattern. It was all in my stash.

This is from the pattern Bearly A Month from Spring Creek Needleart
Don't you just love them?!?

6 comments:

  1. Yes I do! That will become a family heirloom - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How absolutely cute!
    Fantastic job you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that is one of the cutest quilts I have ever seen! I love the appliqued bears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm agreeing with Super Mom! This is one of the cutest quilts I have ever soon also. I bet you'll get more requests to be making baby quilts. You did a fabulous job on this one. Have you sent if off to its home or do we get to see it in person?

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute and well made too

    ReplyDelete