Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Latest Quilts

I've been hesitant to post a picture of this quilt but it is going to it's new home tomorrow so it can be shown now. This is a pattern called Edward and Bess. I just love this quilt. My good friend, Jean Heins, has a new grandbaby, Madelyn, and it is going to go live with her

This is the latest Jo's Little Women quilt - Framed. I just love the colors! Other than the setting squares, this was made totally from scraps.

And this is an older quilt, Lincoln's Platform from Remembering Adelia. I finally quilted it. Don't you love that border fabric? I love fabric with words on it.


And the last one, some additional leftovers made into a little quilt I simply call Sticks. It wouldn't lean up against the wagonwheel on its own so that's hubby's helping hand.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on your recent finishes, Pam. I love them all, especially Edward and Bess! And you know fabric with words are some of my favorites, too. I'm working on Thimbleberries today--how about you?

    ReplyDelete